Joys Attic Custom Embroidery Buyer Beware

Camden, New Jersey 3 comments

I ordered a custom T shirt from Joys Attic and Embroidry NC back in May I was told 4 weeks and it was written by Joy 4 weeks on my reciept..After 8 weeks I called to see where the T shirt was Joy told me it was backordered but she could give me another color..I didnt want another color so i requested a refund of my $45.00.

I have called Joy several times and no refund has been sent its now September. Now they dont even take my calls or respond to my e mails. This woman goes to a lot of dog shows who knows how many people she has ripped off. I filed a complaint with the BBB with no results either..

This is a very dishonest business person I guess Im out $45.00..buyer beware..

Review about: Custom T-Shirt.

Comments

Get over it!

Custom work takes time. I just received my 3 jackets and they are beautiful. The woman does really nice work. She travels all over the country selling goods to make a living. YOU are not the only customer she has. Stand in line like the rest of the world and chill out.

DON'T BELIEVE THE HATERS!!!!! OR PEOPLE WITH AN AGENDA. BACK ORDERS ARE BACK ORDERS.

to Victoria #722619

I think you need to get over your self !I would have been fine if I hadnt been lied to .

she does do nice work that is why I ordered. I understand traveling to make a living but you actually have to produce the items promised and paid for or keep in contact with your customers.

shouldn't take half a year to get a tee shirt,phone call or refund..sounds like your doing some hating yourself !

I know her and if you want to know where you can find her I have her show scehdule. Just let me know